Monday, October 02, 2006

Event that has changed my life.
(Drafted long back...posted as on 3rd Oct.2006.
1:20A.M.)


Having been biased to my personal Blog for quite some time, I now once again resume to writing..
But how did I come to think of writing on something as tacky as this post?….Well, da idea cropped up after I had this casual chat wid a friend, whoz been given an essay as assignment :”Event that changed my life”…I don’t think he was further specified …for good or bad!

However I discarded it as “one of those shitty assignments”…how can one event be strong enuf to change da entire outlook of your life, it still beats me. But putting myself in his position, I tried to figure out whether at all I wud be able to scribble something, given that da assignment is an obligation..?
One may ask why I bothered to put myself into this world of trouble, let me tell you that my exams starts in just 10 days.And by default anything but that is related to my studies, has to get my prior attention!

No comments: