Friday, February 09, 2007

Wake up call..

With hopes of every rising sun,
you ditch the present day thinking
you
can deal with troubles best at dawn …
But you wake up to your senses
just when the sun shines the hardest.


This was written by me during disaapointed frame of mind….a rather honest view of how I have been spending early fresh hours of my days in bed until now.

It was not the case when I got up today, it was early morning for a change…
A visible fog had set in unlike yesterday’s thick one, which took every one for a surprise by lasting around till10:30.
Nothing could be seen clearly then
But now I can see everything quite clearly….

I have taken an inspiration,in opposite direction though from famous lines of one of the best Bollywood movies…which explains how exactly feel at this point of time



Soyee hai derr tak
Ab jaage hamen rehne do
Ye raat hai kyun aai
Bas subah jald hone do…
Dekhte rahe khwaab jo ab tak
Khuli palko se
Wo khwaab sach hone do…

1 comment:

Dhandal said...

subhhan aalha!
n u never were n nor are a lukkha...
but late nights are still my wake up call...
just today i m awake for longer than usual after my articleship started and this dark sky wispers in my ears and asks me to get hold of my books!!