Tuesday, July 03, 2007

few hours at ccd..

Today i solved two puzzles that you get in the entertaintment section of the newspaper.The joy of getting the solutions was the sort i havent experienced enough in recent times...
Wish i could,by simple way of trial and error or substitution and little calculations simplify this BIG puzzle life is!!
In those hours,spent at a near-by cafe,staring at numbers and figures before my cuppa coffee, I learnt an important lesson ..
Never Give Up!!
At the end,many a time it pays more than you ever wanted..

3 comments:

Siddharth Joshi said...

cliche !!!!!!!!!!!!!

=))=))=))=))=))=))

manisha said...

seriouslyyyyyyyyy.........ovrused

Abha said...

chill guys...next time i'll give you something better...may be my account of dating at ccd,eh..?!?!laziest part of me had posted this one...on one of da lazy(read willingly lazy) days of my life.