Saturday, March 22, 2008

Really??-

manisha passed me this tag ages ago...
i wasnt blogging at that moment and later it almost got wiped off my memory~some facts about myself,NOTE: this is not open for questions,comments are allowed.
1.I love liesure....there is nothing as "work" in my dictionary...nor "job" i hate these words...because i believe if you allow them to be used in your daily life,they become the ONLY thing for which you get up each day..
2.i love sunrise and sunsets
3.i write at my own will
4.in my bedroom you will find books....i dont read them as much as i need them lying all over to make me feel comfortable..
5. Courtesy to me and my friends (Manisha, Chris) we have formed this theory named “The Intellectual Rubbish” which states that there are two types of people existing in this world : a) The intellectually dumb ones and b) the dumbly dumb ones!! Now you may ask why?? After a certain amount of observations, we came to a conclusion that everyone in this world is prone to doing something really, really dumb at some point of their lives, be it when they were alone (this is really important) or in front of everyone, at least at one point of time, they were really embarrassed na? So even if you are an intellectual, you ARE dumb!!! Understood??(All rights reserved. No part of this really short and comprehensible and “intellectual” theses may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission. COPYRIGHT)
6.i cant sleep with dimmest of lamp/bulb/torches on... need complete darkness
7. I cant barter height for weight even if i ever wish to do so....will they understand???
8.I am single
9. Pungent perfumes turn me off
10.I love walking.
everyone on my fav list may take this one...

3 comments:

manisha said...

u wote 10..???...:)....nd copied one he he...i knw u love leisure...u carry a board wid u : i dont wanna work ...3 goes wid me too...tellin urself single...mnmn....think lotta speculations goin arnd u!! no need to clarify..7th one s ..ha ha..funny...damn..but i knw ALL of these abha...wanted sumthng i didnt knw bout u..:(

Abha said...

what else do you wanna know? u knw more than anyone else re....

Anonymous said...

what was the goli u gave in the name of intellectually dumb ppl??
a few embarrassing moments doesnt make an intellectual person dumb...
and number 6 is cute!!...;)