Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Map

This is a work done with a good friend Anand who is a genious.
We both stay in same compex.And this is a map, looks difficult when u look at it but its really nothing.
That blue building is his residence and i stay in brown one,one wid pink border.The circle is a landmark and you can see the road...you can locate us near our respective buildings..


illustration by:
Abha n Anand

Photographed by :Anand

To make the map a realistic one we have added a half moon which hangs over his building sometimes,over mine other times.That depends on where you are standing while looking at the moon.

First i dint like to see the pink spots on moon,but when anand said its a 'daag' i agreed to keep it.He is very logical and i like that.So i also named da wings 'A' 'B' n 'C'.

While my bldg has five wings, his has only three.But my bldg is just four-storeyed,his is 6-7 storeyed.

13 comments:

pooja said...

hehe...awesome!!u left out andy!!

Abha said...

arre she wasnt arnd when the map was in the making.thats why!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.....
one of our best creative work!!!!
LOL
too good.....
this is almost xactly what ul c standin on top of d 3rd gate!!!!

Dhandal said...

and thats exactly how it looks when i m standing at the 3rd gate waiting for either Abha or Anand. Good work pals!! very colourful i must say ;)

May be on of those black stick figures near the circle is me!! :D

Dhandal said...

hey, Why dont u put this map some where on google so that ppl can take help... ;)
they will think some 3 yr old toddlers made it ;)
but its too good i must say...

Abha said...

hahaha put it on google!! definitely..

simply me! said...

hey nice..it looks just like that..but how come you'll came up with this??

Abha said...

while chatting on yahoo msn...we were doodling :)

musketeer said...

he he he,....

r u a kid or what? :P

Abha said...

i was a better doodler when i was kid :P

musketeer said...

That reminds me - my colleague and I doodled sometime back on office drawing board !! :D

And it ended with this sentence
"This, my dear friend, is how great plans are made!"

Will post it sometime on my blog! :)

Abha said...

:) will be looking forward to it~

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to taste original things. Right now I'm fabricating my private solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly brilliant website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps required to diy solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure about how precise the data given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd highly appreciate it, cauze I truly like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.