Wednesday, November 12, 2008

....Inaction.......

When there is less of action, there are few words to share.
So i'd rather borrow some words today

listening to Alon Parsons Project

'Every possible location
has a simple explaination
And it isnt hanky panky...

(thats what i am trying to do now
keep it simple.)

another line that i like:

And oh when I'm old and wise
Bitter words mean little to me
Autumn Winds will blow right through me..

When i am old and wise!!
..........................................
Sigh!!

Matter of time and you come in action!

11 comments:

musketeer said...

i liked the 2nd set of lines - this is probably the reason y u become less aggressive as u become more mature!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shireen said...

just chanced upon your blog. u hv a nice page here. i like the lines after the ones u've cited too i.e.,........."And someday in the mist of time, When they asked me if I knew you, I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, And the sadness would be Lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise.." ..hope u dont mind me visiting.

Abha said...

@ muski : Probably!

@ shireen : hi shireen,i agree.you fall in love wid that song every time you hear it.

i dont mind anyone visiting my blog.You are always Welcome :)

Anonymous said...

less aggressive or un-interested???....as u grow old...u lose interest in everything and think thats maturity!!!
abha doesnt mind any1 visiting her blogs...just deletes comments it seems!!!

Abha said...

@Anand : the point you have put across is very believable.
and about deleting comments,it was a repeat so it gets deleted by default :)

musketeer said...

! Anand

It's not about losing interest - it's more about realise that it is a mudfight, and both will come out dirty. So .. it's better to stay away. That, my dear friend, is maturity! :)

Shireen said...

A&A - the earlier comment was deleted as it was a repeat :)

The lyrics are lovely - we can each interpret as we think fit :D - no need for a mudfight over it :P :P

musketeer said...

!Anand..

see... the mature people! ;)

Abha said...

I should now change the title to "In Action" :)))

Dhandal said...

totally in action....