Saturday, October 11, 2008

From an old Notepad

I found an old notepad belonging to the days when there was so much to do that i had to make note of things(arnd 2 yrs back).I do that even today though its a little pocket size diary now-largely out of compulsion :my tendency to forget things !! :P

I had to throw away the notepad as it was my "Clear the clutter day" which means everything that is not used for past 6 months and looks redundant must be thrown away.So i had to show some courage ;) i went through the entire notepad once and thought of blogging it here so thatsomething of it remains(my Piscean side got hold of me)..

Vocablury.....A quote...Lean Production System explained wid da help of diagram(must be reading Toyota Way then)....a few advertising agencies and their addresses :D... a Simple Equation Sum (it was a riddle i guesss)...da excerpt from Shantaram that i already blogged...More corporate contacts(definitely for Enigma)..
Books To Read( surprisingly i have read them all by now)...German grammar ....Eco syllabus for F.Yr....Ratios...MCEX commodities...Derivatives and Capital markets...more Vocab!!!!

Finally I wudnt have remembered that i have actually read 'Six thinking Hats' by Edward De Bono hadnt i come across this notepad!! there's white,black,blue ,red ,yellow and Green hat!!
Take my advice,either read or re-read that book like a text book or never bother to read it at all!! i found it useless personally..

1 comment:

Dhandal said...

i can so well visualise ur notepad ;) the scribbles!

so u finally cleared some stuff haan!