Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wusshaa-All fall Down!! :)) :)) :))

One wrong step and you are down on the floor.Flat.In seconds..
You look to your right,to your left if anyone is looking at you.No one is.Thank god! You dont want to be seen by a crowd of 100 when you are on all fours,with Shahid Kapoor dancing on the huge screen before you.What an embarassing scene that will be!

But no one did.That gave me enough time to first slowly land on my ass and then see whats gone wrong with my ankle.A twist.Lot of pain.Koi nahi.Yeh toh bahut baar hua hai.bachpan main :p :P Right then i couldnt help laughing at myself,seeing my cousin LHAO.(its a form of laughing for those who dont knw :P)

That made me think, sheesh...i have really grown up.Falling down was once a part and parcel of my life.Like so many times have i hurt my knees, there was a little mud and scrathes on my legs at any given time.As if we gave a damn to it anyway!!
Whatever be the ground,we dint complain.We were happy as long as we played.
A playground would become more dearer and friendlier if it had tasted our blood.What a solid funda!!

Why dont we continue with the same spirits as we grow up.Why do i complain about my grounds now?Why the daily denial of realities.I had read in the Master Strategist-

"To win in the field is inferior to transforming the field.Which is inferior to moving to a better field.Which is inferior to not being in the field."

Read it again till it makes sense.It definitely will.I plan to print it in bold for myself :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sometimes try to sound very positive and optimistic etc - somewhat like oprah. just a passing thought - pun intended

PC said...

It sure made sense.. :)
I loved it and ur falling down,both :P

Unknown said...

Hows ur ankle now?? and LMAO on "LHAO" :D

anand said...

xplain kar! dint understand! i think he means not being in the field is the best option....aisa kya?

Abha said...

@anonymous : i too observed that :)dont knw how oprah sounds though.
@PC : :))
@moon : my ankle is good :)
@anand : i think he means-rather not be in field than wishing to change it.

pooja said...

it is not making sense na Aby...I think all the "inferior"s should be replaced by "superior"s....wat say?

Abha said...

@ pooja : :) if u read again u will understand he means to say best among these options is being in the field.only that matters.everything else is inferior to it.in varying degrees :)

Ninad said...

hey u r gonna explain me that inferior and superior thing when we meet in college.

pooja said...

hmmmm....!!:)

nands said...

"Why dont we continue with the same spirits as we grow up?"
That is a very good question you have raised up.
Perhaps, I would like you to anwser that in your next post. :)

btw, this post was very fresh and child-like (innocent)! I liked it. :)