Saturday, May 01, 2010

Just in love!

Looking so far looking in deep 
I saw your face I saw you sleep 
when I first flew, I didn't see the blues 
You filled my heart and I know it's true. 

What is insane? 
What is in sane? 
What is far fetched?
Why do we stretch? 

Come we'll seek a home 
which speaks for its own 
what we believe in
All of that we believe in.  

Look at this tattoo! 
isn't it so true? 
Makes me feel whole 
I wrote on my soul. 

Darling please smile
walk another mile 
meet me where you stop 
meet me where you breathe.

Describe me what it is
something beyond my reach. 
Surprise me a bit 
with a stupid figure of speech.

Live with you 
Grow with you 
See the world with you
-I do.

13 comments:

Moon said...

beautiful..!I Loved it... U sure have a hell lota talent girl... I really liked the first 2 para and last 3 paras, the most :)

PC said...

A pleasure as always!! :D
You know what I love the most about your work is that it is so non-linear...like instantly put down thoughts...jumping from one scene to another...one thought to another...but all subtly linked under it all! I love the range your words cover..from tattoo to soul..from heartfelt xpressions to a stupid figure of speech!! :D
Loved it!Write more :)
so that we can read! :P ;)

Anonymous said...

well written.. Soulful.. Keep it up..

pooja said...

whooooa.....nice..!!:)

Metallica bhakt! said...

breathe*

I like I like!! :)

Abha said...

@ all-thanks.A line written on book inspired me to write this poem-
your thoughtful ways and smiling face help make the world..

Ninad said...

Abbbuuuuuu,too gud yaar

nands said...

Specially, I liked the lines "what is far fetched
why do we stretch?". :)

sid! said...

hmm

simply me! said...

Verrry Naice! :)

Asha said...

"Look at this tattoo
isnt it so true?
makes me feel whole
i wrote on my soul."
I love this line! I'm hooked. I see it has been awhile. Please share more.

http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Abha said...

hii asha..nice to see someone outside my friends commenting..i knw its been a while.feel like writing something today!

PC said...

You know its amazing how same words mean different things when you read them after a while. I smile at my prev comment too! And i smile at how I see it now :)