Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I see you..

I was walking down the bridge, thinking of him. What did his last conversation to me mean? Does he still thinks of me as often? Does he too flinches somewhere deep inside when my name is uttered…or has he been successful in creating a wall of indifference, that he’d promise to me to maintain. Then as I trotted down the last two steps, he appeared at some distance, out of nowhere! At once ,as if embarrassed ,as if he’d read my thoughts, I looked sideways, pretending not having noticed him. The reality set in…and I realized I was acting weird by looking away! I looked in his way, there was a girl along with him. I knew her pretty well. I smiled through the crowd at him(and her).I lifted my right arm..hi’…but then…he looked away and they both resumed talking. Had he noticed me and did that deliberately? Maybe he dint see me at first place. But they both were looking in my direction,howcome neither of them noticed? Or even worse, God help me if that is the case,..did my face betray me once again and tell him the entire truth? that I still cared for him…I still have feelings. I don’t want to know the answers. soon I’ll learn, that I don’t care…

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok girl.....u better tell me who it is.......

Anonymous said...

u never fuhget 2 swim, its just tat u swim in different water n a few promise nt 2 return 2 older waters.

sid! said...

hmm...

Dhandal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dhandal said...

firstly the title seems to be inspired by Arjun Rampals latest movie... ;)
quite a emotionally disheartening write up which is compiled superbly..
i cudnt help but bring real 3 characters before me while reading it..

(n of course Pooja's not goona leave u till u spell it out .. ;)..haha...the trick dosen't seem to work with her or r u fooling me?)

Anonymous said...

who r those 3 characters?????

Dhandal said...

no one but i know them....keep wondering....

Abha said...

Pooja:dont worry.Andy is only having fun.
Anon :i learnt my first strokes in older waters.
sid: hmm..agn
dhandhal :3 is a big number.weigh ur statement b4 saying.if not Pooja,u can atleast tell me who they are!

Dhandal said...

even u just hav fun....n 3 is not that big a number..keep tht in mind...
2 is a company 3 can be a crowd ;)

pooja said...

dhandal is talking nonsense!!hehehehhehe....andy stop pakawing abha!!!!!

manisha said...

are u trying to potray yourself as a ghost who cacnnot b seen bt can see?eh?

Abha said...

finally something made sense here!! thnx manisha..good try!