Monday, January 29, 2007

a WE(a)K begins..

darkness was drifting away.people took to streets for various reasons...the kids on their way to school...some on foot,others in their rented vans and buses...many uncle-aunties in their sports shoes were either walking or jogging.A Dirubhai Ambani International school bus passes by...delivery vans and service-men: newspaper sellers,milk distributers at work.this was another ordinary morning and city looked already geared up for the day's work...i was in someone's car with my family...coming back from my cousin's wedding.previous night was fun,no sleep and lot of masti.but right then in the car...seeing the city responding to the rising sun was quite a difficult proposition.i hoped i were as enthusiastic,but my eyes told a different story.i wished to be able to spend this day as a regular one,without taking a break until noon,but my eyes got drowsier by seconds.i reached my cousin's place which wasn't much far from the wedding hall..gave every friend i could think of then,a missed call(simply) and retired to bed.this is how my week started,i promise myself more interesting days ahead...

No comments: