Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Run Run Run

Lynyrd Skynrd-Lovely lines,for you A! ;)

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change.

I want to travel :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My exams are going on and my frinds/parents look more tensed than me. LOL.For one,my idea about exams have definitely changed.I dont give a damn about them anymore.This is not a BOLD statement.Nor am i flunking in my exams to be saying this :P

Just that i sometimes feel the need to rebel against the way our minds are conditioned.I suddenly have started hating the way i do things.My real test now is to see whether i am capable of changing and moving forward.Education has made me too rigid.
I need to break free,especially from the kind of fear that comes from being in situ (or stationary).
Only then will the learning come.
Only then can i enjoy my doings.

You have to run run run,
to remain in the same place.(Alice in Wonderland)

8 comments:

nands said...

So, what exactly do you plan to do to become non-rigid?

Abha said...

good question nands.
i plan to 'not plan' which book i am going to read next because that will end me up with the kind of books i have been reading always..
i like experimenting a lot,but still its not enough.i am trying to do a lot of things with my left hand(being a righty)
i can go on and on... ;)

PC said...

Aah Abhs!!I love this fase of u...the non confirming..rebellious gal who is against mind conditioning/control! I have some great docus whichu must watch...u r in the mood now :)

Dhandal said...

Fire in the mountain....
RUN RUN RUN :P

Oh lets go away somethere till new years eve!!! :P

Abha said...

@ My take- :D i would like to see those documentaries.
@dhandal- i might have to spend my vacation with family :) but we should try something diff this time.

random ratan said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, exams are a pain and unlike u i say coz i may b flunking hehehe

Abha said...

@ ratan- LOL.as i said it doesnt matter!

Anonymous said...

Dear Author abhalite.blogspot.com !
In it something is. Thanks for an explanation, I too consider, that the easier the better …