Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Angry Birds

Angry birds O Angry birds,
don’t you slip off my slingshot
I need to kill all those pigs
and destroy their structures too!

You the red one, round and heavy
I need to be too careful with you
If I don’t mind my angle before I shoot
you just go and bang yourself against the wood.

The blue ones are the tiny twitters
fast and swift they make it quicker
What else, they become 1*3 on their way
they ought to be my saviours today!

But these pigs are getting stronger each level
I guess t­­oo they’ve too much crap to feed on
Oh the yellow one comes to my rescue
Speed up like a rocket; c'mon knock the target head on!!

I have just played this far you know
but I am curious enough to see what’s coming next
Cant wait to see black birds explode themselves
and the white ones lay explosive eggs!!

5 comments:

LEADTOCHINA said...

Write it by yourself? Good poem

Abha said...

Thanks.. yes i write them myself.

PiNk ! said...

lol loved it

Annie :) said...

hahaa, thats quite cool

Jamaicanfamilywoman said...

cute...