Wednesday, March 14, 2007

defence mechanism

wierd things occur at certain moments of your life,leaving you undecided ...putting you in a state wher you ask self "why i did this at first place"....sometimes things dont go about the way they were meant to be and you consolingly say to yourself,"maybe it wasnt just meant to be?".....maybe Lord had wanted it some other way....maybe this or maybe that....anything but what you had intended too!!

We call it DEFENCE MECHANISM(ya da one we leant in FC).So when i write a blog in da flow of emotions this morning and order "publish"...blogspot thinks a lot and is apprehensive to accept my post,inspite of my several appeals by way of "refresh" option.and i give up finally after realising that my post is lost in the process..you can only imagine my disappointment if you a blogger yourself.
some might say that they are not a dumb blogger not to have written in word first!!
but the point is to make myself feel better or less pathetic,i conclude by saying "this wasnt meant to be!the post i had written was too personal,maybe its good in a way,now that its erased forever.i anyways saw my purpose by welting out my feelings...."blah blah blah...
aur is tarah mera emotion bhara blog bali chadh gaya.
humans err...and given that blogspot allow so many of them to confess here...yeh ek galti aapko(blogspot ko) maaf!!

No comments: