Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Get back baby..

So many times
i have sold myself to the unknown...
just to learn a few tricks of the world!
it pained me deep and i cant bear it more
when you said "Grow up baby,its a wide wild world."
this one's for You baby....

I have lived your dreams
And you shaped some of mine,
Said together we will chase them
Till the end of time.you said
Come what may,”I’ll stand by you”,
And today my heart aches to see a broken You.

A year without you seemed like a long decade,
My hope got stronger but my thoughts decayed.
Am sick and tired of losing and getting the boos
But I am ready to try again whenever you say “abhu”

It’s a painful journey,the fact is sour,
I say “hold on boy”,you’ve come so far
You say “haven’t taken the journey I’d intended to,
Again I am left speechless by a broken you.

I live life with no plans in advance
Pretended wise while taking a chance,
I love to follow my instincts,they’re often true..
This time I wont take a chance,I wont get screwed,
I promise to god I’ll get back YOU.

6 comments:

Metallica bhakt! said...

gud one ji..

Anonymous said...

super!!!!!

Anonymous said...

have u written this!?!?!

Abha said...

yeah..

PC said...

u can definitely rite...man i shud b chkin regularly on ur blog...

simply me! said...

damn nice!!