Sunday, March 25, 2007

Understanding the irrelevent...

Read at ur own risk,...its awful piece i have here....

All this for love, they say
But who is to pave the way,
when the roads are shadowed
and there's darkness in the ray?

Excuse me but there's no regret
there's still much adventure left
I always keep my sails ready
My life is as calm as waves..

Loneliness is mind's desire,
is not always akin to sadness
when deafening silence begins to roar ,
The world has an easy reach to the shore

I shall always seek for god's
helping hand , for crutches are too worldly,
Faith is synonymous to oneself
deniers will know they've lost their pride!

Searching answers in shallow depths ,
is anchoring your boat in desert soil
You need to plunge into deepest wells
to quench your thirst for a while.

Life is spilt in blues and greys
and others that cant be discerned
But as i lay and think, the memories
appear in an unframed potrait unclear.

No comments: