Sunday, March 25, 2007

wanting,having,loving,bullshit!!

what when all the right things happen at wrong times.........?
NOTHING...you learn to appreciate time and move on!!
Day in n day out,i am blessed with wishes and love that ppl wround me have to offer...they wish i have what i love n love what i have....to always want to live more,never having to live to want more...where does all of it get me?

At the end of the day i gotta believe in myself,because if i dont,i may not believe in the best of words of my best friends,though they are truly genuine.
So let me put it flat...

Work till i am able to say..
"I have all that i wanted and what i dont have,i never wanted."

i knw ppl have heard this b4 by King of Bollywood..but those who read my blog,know that i sometimes quote other ppl...SOMETIMES!!

No comments: