Wednesday, March 28, 2007

looking forward to..

I became 19 yrs a few days ago-received my best gift.Thnx andy,I couldn’t have thought something as creative, even if I had thought….well,I wouldn’t have taken efforts to see it through.That’s modest Abha talking.This year my Birthday was a smooth day the way I wished it to be…had a quite time listening to music,played guitar, received calls all day long, and very wittily dodged the question of “where’s the treat?”, by saying “no celebration this time, for a change”.But cutting the cake was inevitable,so for a change I cut two cakes this time…(cousin got one unknowingly).
Then there was a long drive to a place which was called,I don’t remember what its called,we had dinner,drove back home.The day ended and I was satisfied the way it went about.
One sure thing is that I am going to have a great year ahead. I don’t know why I feel so,but had a rough time in 2006.I have faltered a lot,but then who says faltering is bad.I have learned a great deal about almost everything in just one year.
So what do you think is the greatest development that will make year 2007…other than Moeser Baeier selling DVDS and VCD’s at rates of current pirated cds? And
Bollywood’s biggest tie of wedding(Abhiash)?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey is the gift that scrapbook which had messages which we gave ?

Abha said...

ya its da same scrapbook..... i will preserve it for my grand-children to see!

Metallica bhakt! said...

apni dosti!!rockin as ever!

Abha said...

#sweet angel:yo gal...no doubts abt tht!!