Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Go play

13 hours of college.Add to it 4 hours of travelling.That was my Tuesday like. :)
Day started at 5.I never check what time i am sleeping :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a new day.I have a große(big in german) challenge before me of making a print ad for advertising project.ON A SHOE BRAND.Lets see what it turns out to be.I am working with such a varied mix of people.

Some are the planners of the nation,schade!!(unfortunately)they have to work for such a small project.They want to derive creativity through a planned procedure.They want to schedule whatever we are going to do,even if it is a fifteen minute activity.I am talking about an engineer.Then there are square pegs in round holes who get such great ideas but have no suggestions as to how to execute them.

Thankfully i believe and i have seen that all these random thinking processes by people do help in making a decision finally.As they say there is an order in chaos.Thats what excites me the most.Its less of a challenge,because we never thought as a child that Jumble looks "incomplete",it always used to be work-in-progress ;) So sippa hot Kafe(coffee) und Mach kein Sorgen!(dont worry) :D

6 comments:

Metallica bhakt! said...

Thats the spirit my child!! :D
Oh even I am having these 18 hour days.. part of the greater good!! :P

Dhandal said...

Doesnt it feel just wonderful after those grulling 18 hours a day shift! :P ;)

Way to go my girl.

Abha said...

You bet it does.. :D but then agn if you sleep just for 3-4 hours thru night,it becomes a pain next day.i wanna throw my bulky laptop into chowpati then X-(
how i wish i had a notebook!!

Abha said...

@ metallica bhakt: thanks babes..i am sure your 18 hours are more gruelling than mine wid a lot on da field things to do.
For me it is mostly early morning when i enter the class and dark when i come out!
:P

Metallica bhakt! said...

trust me.. these 18 hours will pay off one day!! This post/situation will bring a smile on our faces when you and me will be watching the same sea while sitting in our cosy office room and seeing some other person of our present age who will be waiting with a laptop on the brink of Marine Drive with the urge to throw it :P

Abha said...

:)