Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TEst !!!

Tomorrow is my Production Management Mid term test.We were told by our professor today that anyoneone using a supplementary' will be NEGATIVELY marked to which i couldnt resist clapping,so did a lot of other people in my class. :D

I really like the pattern set by him.Write to the point,no bullshit no big explainations...
Reminded me of my 10th std boards,when i understood only one funda of writing to the point answers.We never had "Short notes" to deal with like State Board.What i understood after going to State board and almost flunking in my Eco test that "Short notes" do not mean short;on the contrary,you are given marks on the basis of length of your answers.

Although its an open book examination, our dear prof in his very charismatic style of speaking,has made it clear that we will get screwed by the paper he has already set.So lets see what we have on our desks at 10am tomorrow.Passing is not a goal anymore for anyone of us.I just wish i am able to attempt all questions because i have for a change studied the subject!! :)
Tell you about it tomorrow.Bis dann,Tchuess!(Till then,goodbye)

2 comments:

Dhandal said...

Applause !!!!! (on getting negatively marked on using a supplementary :) )

So how was the test?

Abha said...

Test was okay.And i dint have to use supplementary.Infact i had two sides of paper blank :)